Sunday, March 31, 2024

An Empath's Awakening

Hey guys!

As you might know, I started up my Patreon a couple days ago, opening it up with the release a few exclusive captions and a short story that I've been wanting to release for a while. So why am I bringing that up again after already making a post? Well...

Surprise!

I have decided to go ahead and release the first short story from my Patreon for FREE for all those that keep checking up on my blog, and to maybe give you a little nibble at what to expect from future stories that will be exclusive to Patreon.

This story is called "An Empath's Awakening", and here's a little summary:

Told from a first person perspective, this story is about a college-aged man who is suddenly able to manipulate people's emotions. There's one catch, though: their emotions always match his. He starts learning to use his power by going in the girls' locker room, and from there it's all downhill...

I'm pretty proud of this bite-sized little story, and I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

However, I must add a CONTENT WARNING here as there are gratuitous descriptions of very explicit and sexual activities, including some very naughty language. So if you're more squeamish to that kind of content, I'd advise to skip this one.

Now without further ado...


I’m special.

Now, maybe that sounds a little boisterous, but you have to understand: I have abilities tantamount to that of a god’s.

It hasn’t always been like this, though, so allow me to explain…

I know that almost everyone gets bullied in school, but it felt like I got treated extra brutally. On my first day of high school, I was beaten up and stuffed in a locker before the guys who did it even knew my name. It was almost as if some sort of divine being had forged a magnet into my soul that made people hate me.

I got pretty good at putting my head down and hiding from the bullies. At a certain point, I practically became invisible. My teachers stopped calling my name in class, as if I didn’t even exist. At first this development was alarming, but it was far preferable to daily beatings and constant verbal berating.

I eventually made it to college, and the more I emotionally receded from other people, the less of an impact my presence seemed to make. It had gotten to the point where people were literally knocking me down on the campus sidewalks without even registering that they had bumped into me. Something was wrong, but… If I found out why I had apparently disappeared from public consciousness, would I start getting bullied again? I wasn’t eager to find out.

However… It was hard not to take advantage of people’s lack of awareness of me.

I began to sneak into the cheerleaders’ locker room after school, when they were preparing for their practices. I was shocked the first time I did it, because not a single girl paid me any attention. I could barely handle the experience and quickly left the locker room, but I went back again the next day without even a second thought.

As I stood against the wall next to the door and watched gorgeous cheerleaders undress, I noticed that they were seeming to take more of an interest in each other. The head cheerleader backed one of her subordinates against her locker and began to caress her sides. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing– was this normal for women to do to each other?

The head cheerleader forcefully brought her lips to the other’s, pressing her harder against the lockers and moaning into her mouth. I began to sweat, fully noticing how erect I had gotten since this had started. I strained to pull my attention away from the two girls before immediately noticing how much of a mistake that was as I sweeped my vision over the rest of the locker room.

What I saw before me could only be described as an orgy.

Steam from the showers clouded the locker room and made girls’ naked skin glisten as they rubbed against each other and kissed. Dozens of girls contributed to the unbridled display of lust as I just stood there against the wall, petrified. When I couldn’t take it anymore, I dashed out of the locker room and ran outside where I could get some fresh air, the condensated shower water and sweat sticking to my clothes and skin.

I leaned my head back against the wall that I had fallen against, dropping into a seated position and letting my legs splay out. I was exhausted, which wasn’t too far out of the ordinary for me. I seemed to always be tired ever since I had started to fade from the public’s collective consciousness, but this exhaustion was like that same tiredness dialed up to eleven.

There clearly was something going on with me, even if I had no idea what that “something” was. My level of exhaustion coupled with what I had just experienced proved to me that my apparent ability to hide from people was no accident. Clearly, these two things were related. When I was being bullied, I wished for nothing more than to be left alone– to be invisible. In that locker room… Seeing those cheerleaders undressing made me extremely excited, and that feeling of arousal for them had clearly transferred to the girls themselves.

That line of thinking immediately got me considering other things. Could I control this ability? Could I make people do whatever I want? Or do they just attune to my emotions?

I stood up shakily, my legs weakly holding my weight as I started walking back to my dorm.

This revelation would require some testing, and luckily… I had an entire university to work with.

My first real foray into the secrets of my abilities started on the football field.

The Copperheads were in the throes of a winning season, and each practice counted toward the next potential victory. Too bad I’d have to fuck today’s practice up, then. It was easy enough to make my way into the bleachers of the Copperheads’ practice field since no one so much as noticed me as I climbed them. You’d think that the cacophony of the squeaky rusted bleachers would cause at least one person to turn their heads, but this power of imperception I had was doing absolute wonders for me. I smiled as I looked over the field, noticing that the team suddenly seemed a lot peppier.

Interesting.

I decided to hone in on the memories of players similar to these beating the piss out of me in highschool, forcing myself to confront the pain of a well-placed kick breaking my nose. I winced as the memory washed across me, sending uncomfortable chills down my spine. My eyes slowly opened, causing me some surprise when I realized I didn’t even remember closing them and– oh, shit.

My eyes combed the field as my jaw dropped in awe. On the field below me lay the entire football team, crying and holding their noses as if their noses had just broken. They were all fine and had nary a scratch between them, but even the coaches were sitting on the bench as they held their faces. My laugh sounded out like a banshee’s cry as I slapped my knee in exhilaration, causing the players and coaching staff to laugh alongside me. Their tears of pain quickly became tears of laughter as their mood and actions nearly perfectly matched my own.

I calmed myself as fast as I could, observing them do the same once again. They now all seemed muted and… complacent? That was odd. I expected them to be confused, maybe trying to figure out what had just happened to them but they just stood there as if this was a completely normal part of their day. I continued to watch, not allowing myself to focus on any one emotion or another– this had to be tested to the fullest extent. I forced myself into a more analytical headspace, analyzing each player as if my life depended on it. They each remained still, as if awaiting some sort of direction. It wasn’t as if they were being controlled by me, oddly enough, it just seemed like they lacked any direction whatsoever.

So, I gave them direction.

Anger leaped to the forefront of my mind. Anger at the world, anger at the high school bullies that made my life hell, anger at my parents for doing nothing about it, anger at everything. An odd sense of glee filled me as the players began to rip into each other. At first, they simply seemed to be doing passionate tackle drills, but they soon started wrestling each other to the ground and even hitting each other with their helmets. Their relationships with each other and their own individual backgrounds seemed to affect how the anger manifested on the field, but at the end of the day they became a violent and untameable mess.

My glee quickly turned to disgust as blood started shedding, so I squashed my rage and allowed myself to calm, feeling even a little regretful. The Copperheads started helping each other up, wiping grass and blood off of each other and even vocalizing their apologies. The welling squeamishness inside me subsided, and I decided to leave the field.

I spent the weekend crying in my room. It was clear that I didn’t want to be messed with and my abilities created what felt like a bubble around me, disallowing any of my family from even thinking to check on me. I’m sure they were forced to feel my sadness alongside me, but at this point I didn’t care.

God, I’m a prick.

I had made a bunch of innocent people nearly rip each other to shreds to satisfy my own latent rage. This ability must be a curse rather than the superpower I initially thought it to be; nothing else could have made me feel so shitty.

After sufficiently dealing with my emotions, I allowed myself to just sit in my room and think. My hoarse throat and salt-stained cheeks made it hard to focus, but my willingness to even so much as wipe my face was completely gone. I wish someone would just– My stepsister opened the door to my room and came over to me without skipping a beat. I was surprised as she kneeled on my bedside and leaned over to dab my face with a tissue, wiping away the streaks of salt. After she finished with that, she returned to the door of my room and grabbed a bottle of water that she’d left on the ground, putting it on my bedside table.

My breath caught in my throat as she leaned over to put the water bottle down. It was no secret that my stepsister– only a year older than me– was an object of desire at our college. She was on the swim team, and every time I went to watch her competitions, it seemed she had a fanclub of men that was always there cheering her on alongside me. Her appeal was definitely thanks to her unique reddish-brunette hair and amply sized breasts that tapered into a perfectly snatched waist and strong athletic hips, and…

Uh oh.

She remained in the same bent over position, her hands leaning on the nightstand. My eyes traced over her body and settled on her face. She was biting her lip, there was sweat on her forehead, and her cheeks were red as tomatoes. I gulped as she locked eyes with me, a frenzy present in them that I’d never seen before. The way she looked at me sent me into a frenzy, my cock rising underneath my bed sheets. I just wish she was in her swimsuit…

My stepsister gasped as she ran out of my room, leaving the door wide open.

What the fuck had just happened?

I put my hand under my sheets and threw my underwear off, placing my hand on my dick. I was full mast and the feeling of pure lust was reverberating through my entire body. My hand was on autopilot as it moved itself along my shaft, my eyes closed in ecstasy. I almost didn’t notice that someone else had climbed onto my bed.

My eyes snapped open as my hand halted its movements. Looking to the bottom of my bed, I saw my stepsister crawling on all fours toward me– and she was in her swimsuit!

My open mouth twirled into a wide grin as my sister sexily stalked her way up to me, staring into my eyes all the while. She lowered her forehead to mine as she reached me, her sharp blue eyes staring into my own as I felt her hot breath on my face. The covers covering my naked lower half receded as she pulled it down. My cock sprang up and my sister immediately gripped it. My thoughts were filled with the desire to feel her breath on me again, and to my surprise she began to tease my dick by just breathing on it.

“P-Please don’t t-tease me…” I begged, wanting nothing more than for her to just–

She crawled up my body again before I could even finish my thought, passionately kissing me as she moved her swimsuit to the side and sat on my cock.

HOLY FUCK!

It had happened so quickly that I couldn’t possibly have registered what was happening. As the walls of her overflowing wet pussy accepted the girth of my shaft, she cried out. Her screams were muffled by my own mouth, my tongue twisted with hers. I could feel the vibrations of her moans as she gyrated her hips on top of me, every inch of her accepting every inch of me.

I grabbed her waist and felt along the polyester of her swimsuit until I reached her tits, fondling them from the outside. She bit my lip before moaning in my ear, our shared lust building more and more with each thrust of our hips. Her mouth returned to mine as we explored each other’s tongues once again, our saliva intertwining. I wanted to see–

Again, before I could finish my thought, she slid the straps of her swimsuit off of her shoulders, letting her tits flop free. I squeezed them, enjoying the feeling of the soft flesh underneath my fingers. My stepsister continued to move her hips back and forth on top of me, our coitus building to an end; I could not hold back any longer.

She pulled away from my face, a strand of saliva still connecting us before it fell onto her perfect breasts. She moaned, struggling to exclaim, “I’m gonna c-cum!” As my pleasure built to an impossibly high point, her cunt tightened around me, and then–

We came together, our passionate screams ringing out over the whole house as we both vibrated against each other. After orgasming for what felt like an eternity, I fell back against my headboard. Every ounce of my energy had been spent and evidently my sister’s had, too. She fell onto me, her head nestled in the crook of my shoulder. Her pussy stayed on top of my dick as my own seed leaked out, covering my crotch and leaking onto the sheets. Her breaths had become more shallow and I tried moving her, but she had apparently fallen asleep.

I allowed my stepsister to rest on top of me, my sword still within her sheath. I stroked my fingers through her hair, petting her as she made adorable cooing noises into my ear. Now that that was over, this was the perfect time to think.

My stepsister just fucked me. That was hard to fully accept even knowing how amazing it was. I hadn’t forced her or even tried to make her do that, although I certainly could have. Maybe this power wasn’t a curse, after all. Just because I had used it in a bad way didn’t mean it was an inherently negative thing. And sure, some would see the act of fornicating with my step sister a pretty bad thing, but was it really? She had forced herself on me, even if I had an uncontrollable power that had caused it to happen in the first place.

Who’s to say she isn’t happier with this outcome, anyway? She was as into it as I was. Did whatever gods were out there care about the mortals they played around with? Did they give a shit how anyone but themselves felt? At least my power allowed the object of my desire to desire me back, to enjoy themselves as much as I do.

Like I’d seen with the football players: those affected by my power were still themselves. Just because they made decisions based on my own thoughts and emotions didn’t mean I’d taken away their free will. I didn’t force my sister to fuck me, she’d decided that on her own. All I did was act as a conduit to channel an energy that my sister didn’t know she had until now.

I continued to brush her hair with my fingers as her short breaths tickled the side of my neck. My energy was completely sapped and I needed to rest. Eyes closed, I allowed myself to drift off to sleep.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment